Salvon Ahmed's Miami Dolphins visit the New York Jets on Sunday at MetLife Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Ahmed's rushing prop bets. Watch Ahmed's Dolphins square off with the Jets at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
Salvon Ahmed Rushing Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Salvon Ahmed Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Ahmed has averaged 13.3 rushing attempts per game, 1.2 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (14.5).
- In one out of three games this season (33.3% of his opportunities), Ahmed has recorded more than 14.5 rushing attempts.
- Ahmed's 13.3 rushing attempts per game is 1.8 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 11.5.
- Half of Ahmed's games this year have seen him getting the over on rushing attempts prop bets.
- Ahmed has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (11.5 rushing attempts) in 66.7% of his games (two of three games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Ahmed is set at 54.5. That's 0.8 fewer yards than his season average of 55.3.
- In 33.3% of his games this season (one of three matchups), Ahmed has put up more than 54.5 rushing yards.
- Ahmed's average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 44.5, which he's outpaced by 10.8 yards on average this year.
- Ahmed has out-rushed his rushing yards prop total one time (half of his games).
- In only one game this season (33.3%), Ahmed, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 44.5.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Ahmed's per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.3) is 0.2 fewer rushing touchdowns than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Ahmed had more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in one out of three games this season (33.3% of his opportunities).
- Ahmed has averaged 0.2 fewer rushing touchdowns per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- Only 0% of Ahmed's games this season have seen him hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (zero of one outing).
- Ahmed has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in only one of three games (33.3%).
Powered By Data Skrive