Salvon Ahmed and the Miami Dolphins travel to play the Denver Broncos on Sunday at Empower Field at Mile High. Here's some insights and tips around Ahmed's rushing prop bets in that matchup. Watch Ahmed's Dolphins face off against the Broncos on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
Salvon Ahmed Rushing Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Salvon Ahmed Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Ahmed has averaged 14.0 rushing attempts per game, 0.5 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (14.5).
- In one out of two games this season (50% of his chances), Ahmed has had more than 14.5 rushing attempts.
- Ahmed's season-long average over/under is 8.5 rushing attempts. He has collected 5.5 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In one of one game this year, Ahmed took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (100% of his opportunities).
- Ahmed's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 8.5. He's gone over that total in half his games.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Ahmed's 61.5 rushing yards per game average is 2.0 higher than Sunday's over/under.
- In 50% of his games this season (one of two matchups), Ahmed has put up more than 59.5 rushing yards.
- Ahmed has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (31.5) by 30.0 yards.
- Ahmed has hit the rushing yards over in 100% of his opportunities (one of one game).
- Ahmed's season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 31.5 yards, a figure he's gone over in two out of two games (100%).
Powered By Data Skrive