Oddsmakers give the New Orleans Saints (3-2) the edge when they host the Carolina Panthers (3-3) on Sunday, October 25, 2020 in a matchup between NFC South foes at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. New Orleans is favored by a touchdown. The game has a point total of 51.0.
How To Watch
Time: 1:00 PM EST
TV Channel: FOX
Saints vs Panthers Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Saints vs Panthers: Last 5 Meetings
In the past five matchups between these two teams, New Orleans holds a 4-1 advantage over Carolina. The Saints and Panthers have an even 1-1 record against the spread in those games. New Orleans outscored Carolina 133-104 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Saints vs Panthers: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- New Orleans has gone 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall over their last three games.
- New Orleans has hit the over three times in their last three contests.
- The Saints total over the last three games is 11.7 points more than the 51.0 over/under listed for this matchup.
- Carolina has been excelling as of late, going 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 straight up over their last three contests.
- The under has been familiar to Carolina. They have failed to reach the total two times in their last three outcomes.
- The Panthers total over the last three games is 7.7 points fewer than the 51.0 total listed for this matchup.
- Five of New Orleans' games have gone over 51.0 points this season (100% of matchups).
- Two of Carolina's games have gone over 51.0 points this year (33.3% of matchups).
- The two teams combine to score 53.6 points per game, 2.6 more points than this matchup's over/under.
- These teams surrender a combined 53.5 points per game, 2.5 more points than this contest's total.
- Saints matchups this year have an average total of 60.6, 9.6 more points than this game's over/under.
- The average over/under for Panthers matchups this season is 46.5, 4.5 fewer points than this game's total.
Saints Betting Insights
- New Orleans has a 2-1 record against the spread at home this year, and is 2-1 overall in home games.
- New Orleans is 3-2 against the spread.
- Most of New Orleans' games this year -- five out of five -- have gone over the point total (100%).
- This season, the Panthers have forced an average of 1.5 turnovers per game compared to the 0.8 times Saints have turned the football over in each contest.
- When New Orleans doesn't turn the football over this season, they are 1-0 overall and 1-0 against the spread.
- Carolina is 1-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall this season when they force at least 1.5 turnovers in a game.
Panthers Betting Insights
- Just three of Carolina's six games this year have gone over the point total (33.3% of its opportunities).
- Carolina has put together a 3-3 record against the spread this season.
- This season, the Saints have forced an average of 1 turnover per game compared to the 1.3 times Panthers have turned the football over in each contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.3 times or fewer this season, Carolina is 3-1 overall and 3-1 against the spread.
- New Orleans is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall this season when they force at least 1 turnover in a game.
- Carolina has a 2-1 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 2-1 overall in away games.
Saints: No Injuries Listed
Curtis Samuel: Questionable (Knee),
John Miller: Questionable (Ankle),
Donte Jackson: Questionable (Toe),
Eli Apple: Questionable (Hamstring)
Powered By Data Skrive