The New Orleans Saints (9-2) are favored by 3.0 points as they battle to keep their eight-game winning streak alive in a matchup against the Atlanta Falcons (4-7) on Sunday, December 6, 2020 at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. The over/under is set at 45.0 for the outing.
How To Watch
Time: 1:00 PM EST
TV Channel: FOX
This season, Atlanta's home games average 52.2 points, 7.2 more than this matchup's over/under (45.0).
Saints vs Falcons Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Saints vs Falcons: Last 5 Meetings
New Orleans has an edge against Atlanta in the last five meetings between these two squads, recording a 4-1 record in those games. In those games against the Falcons, the Saints have a 2-1 record against the spread. New Orleans has had the scoring advantage in those five matchups, scoring 133 points while Atlanta scored 107.
Saints vs Falcons: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Saints have averaged a total of 35.7 combined points over their last three games, 9.3 less than this game's total of 45.0.
- New Orleans is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 straight up over their last three contests.
- The over has been familiar to New Orleans. They have gone over the total three times in the last three contests.
- The Falcons total over the last three games is 2.7 points greater than the 45.0 over/under given for this matchup.
- Atlanta has been in top form recently, going 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 straight up over their last three contests.
- Atlanta has gone under the total two times in their last three contests.
- New Orleans' games have gone over 45.0 points seven times this season 63.6% of matchups).
- Atlanta has played eight games this year that ended with a point total higher than 45.0 points (72.7% of its outings).
- These teams rack up a combined 56.4 points per game, 11.4 more points than this matchup's total.
- Opponents of these teams average 46 combined points per game, 1.0 more point than this matchup's over/under.
- The Saints have an average total of 50.1 in their contests this year, 5.1 more points than this game's over/under.
- The average over/under for Falcons outings this season is 52.4, 7.4 more points than this game's total.
Saints Betting Insights
- Most of New Orleans' games this year -- 11 out of 11 -- have hit the over (100%).
- New Orleans has a 4-1 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 4-1 overall in away games.
- New Orleans is 9-2 against the spread.
- The Saints have turned the ball over 1 time per game this season, while the Falcons have averaged 1.5 takeaways per contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1 time or fewer this season, New Orleans is 7-2 overall and 7-2 against the spread.
- Atlanta's record this season when they force more than 1.5 turnovers: 3-1 ATS, 2-2 overall
Falcons Betting Insights
- Atlanta has put together a losing 5-6 record against the spread this season.
- The Falcons are 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 3.0-point underdogs.
- Just six of Atlanta's 11 games this year have gone over the point total (45.5% of its outings).
- The Falcons have turned the ball over 1 time per game this season, while the Saints have averaged 1.6 takeaways per contest.
- When Atlanta turns the football over 1 time or fewer this season, they are 4-5 overall and 5-4 against the spread.
- When they force more than 1.6 turnovers in a game this season, New Orleans is 5-0 against the spread and 5-0 overall.
- Atlanta has just a 2-4 record against the spread at home this year, and is 2-4 overall in home games.
Saints: No Injuries Listed
Falcons: No Injuries Listed
Powered By Data Skrive