The New Orleans Saints (7-2) take a six-game winning streak into a matchup with the Atlanta Falcons (3-6) on Sunday, November 22, 2020 at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. New Orleans is a 5.0-point favorite in the game. An over/under of 51.0 is set in the game.
How To Watch
Time: 1:00 PM EST
TV Channel: FOX
New Orleans has hit the over in 100% of its home games this year (five of five opportunities).
Saints vs Falcons Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Saints vs Falcons: Last 5 Meetings
New Orleans has an edge against Atlanta in the past five meetings between these two teams, putting together a 4-1 record in those games. The Saints and Falcons have an even 1-1 record against the spread in those games. New Orleans outscored Atlanta 132-111 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Saints vs Falcons: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Saints have averaged a total of 43.3 combined points over their last three games, 7.7 less than this matchup's total of 51.0.
- New Orleans has gone 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall in their last three outcomes.
- New Orleans has hit the over three times in the last three contests.
- The Falcons total over the last three games is 1.7 points fewer than the 51.0 over/under listed for this matchup.
- Atlanta has gone 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall over the last three contests.
- The under has been familiar to Atlanta. They have failed to reach the total two times in the last three contests.
- The Saints have an average total of 53.8 in their contests this year, 2.8 more points than this game's over/under.
- The average over/under for Falcons contests this season is 54.9, 3.9 more points than this game's point total.
- New Orleans' games have gone over 51.0 points six times this season 66.7% of matchups).
- Atlanta has played five games this year that finished with a point total over 51.0 points (55.6% of its outings).
- The teams combine to score 57.1 points per game, 6.1 more points than this matchup's over/under.
- These teams give up a combined 51.6 points per game, 0.6 more points than this matchup's total.
Saints Betting Insights
- New Orleans is 4-1 against the spread in home games this year, and is 4-1 overall at home.
- New Orleans has put together a 7-2 record against the spread this season.
- New Orleans' games have hit the over in all nine opportunities this season.
- The Saints have turned the ball over 1 time per game this season, while the Falcons have averaged 1.1 takeaways per contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1 time or fewer this season, New Orleans is 5-2 overall and 5-2 against the spread.
- Atlanta's record this season when they force more than 1.1 turnovers: 2-1 ATS, 1-2 overall
Falcons Betting Insights
- Five Atlanta's nine games this year have gone over the point total (55.6% of its opportunities).
- Atlanta has a losing 4-5 record against the spread.
- Atlanta has a 3-1 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 2-2 overall in away games.
- The Falcons have turned the ball over 0.9 times per game this season, while the Saints have averaged 1.4 takeaways per contest.
- In games where they don't turn the football over this season, Atlanta is 0-2 overall and 1-1 against the spread.
- New Orleans is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall this season when they force at least 1.4 turnovers in a game.
Saints: No Injuries Listed
Falcons: No Injuries Listed
Powered By Data Skrive