The New Orleans Saints (10-2) are 6.5-point favorites as they look to extend their nine-game winning streak in a matchup with the Philadelphia Eagles (3-8-1) on Sunday, December 13, 2020 at Lincoln Financial Field. An over/under of 46.0 is set in the contest.
How To Watch
Time: 4:25 PM EST
TV Channel: FOX
Philadelphia has hit the over in just two out of six home games with a point total prop bet (33.3%).
Saints vs Eagles Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Saints vs Eagles: Last 5 Meetings
In the last five matchups between these two squads, New Orleans holds a 3-2 advantage over Philadelphia. New Orleans outscored Philadelphia 164-119 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Saints vs Eagles: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- New Orleans has gone 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall in their last three contests.
- New Orleans has hit the over three times in the last three contests.
- The Saints have averaged a total of 34.7 combined points in their last three games, 11.3 less than this game's over/under of 46.0.
- Philadelphia has struggled to cover lately, going 1-2 against the spread and 0-3 straight up over their last three contests.
- The under has been familiar to Philadelphia. They have failed to reach the total three times in their last three contests.
- The Eagles have averaged a total of 41.7 combined points over their last three games, 4.3 less than this game's total of 46.0.
- New Orleans' games have gone over 46.0 points seven times this season 58.3% of matchups).
- Five of Philadelphia's games have gone over 46.0 points this year (41.7% of matchups).
- These two teams rack up a combined 50 points per game, 4.0 more points than this matchup's over/under.
- Opponents of these teams combine to score 45.7 points per game, 0.3 fewer points than this contest's over/under.
- The Saints have an average total of 49 in their matchups this year, 3.0 more points than this game's over/under.
- The average over/under for Eagles contests this season is 46.7, 0.7 more points than this game's total.
Saints Betting Insights
- New Orleans' games have hit the over in all 12 opportunities this season.
- New Orleans' record against the spread in away games this year is 5-1, and its record on the road overall is 5-1.
- New Orleans has put together a 10-2 record against the spread this season.
- This season, the Eagles have forced an average of 0.9 turnovers per game compared to the 1 time Saints have turned the football over in each contest.
- When New Orleans turns the football over 1 time or fewer this season, they are 8-2 overall and 8-2 against the spread.
- Philadelphia's record this season when they force more than 0.9 turnovers: 2-4 ATS, 3-3 overall
Eagles Betting Insights
- Philadelphia has a losing 4-8 record against the spread.
- The Eagles are 1-0 ATS when an underdog by at least 6.5 points.
- Most of Philadelphia's games this year -- eight out of 12 -- have finished under the point total (66.7%).
- This season, the Saints have forced an average of 1.6 turnovers per game compared to the 1.8 times Eagles have turned the football over in each contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.8 times or fewer this season, Philadelphia is 2-4 overall and 3-3 against the spread.
- When they force more than 1.6 turnovers in a game this season, New Orleans is 5-0 against the spread and 5-0 overall.
- Philadelphia is an even 3-3 against the spread in home games this year, and is 2-3-1 overall at home.
Deonte Harris: Questionable (Neck),
Patrick Robinson: Out (Hamstring),
Malcom Brown: Out (Shoulder)
Grayland Arnold: Questionable (Hamstring),
T.J. Edwards: Out (Hamstring),
Rudy Ford: Out (Hamstring),
Michael Jacquet: Out (Hamstring),
Jason Peters: Out (Toe)
Powered By Data Skrive