The Los Angeles Chargers (1-3) are touchdown underdogs as they aim to end their three-game losing streak in a matchup with the New Orleans Saints (2-2) on Monday, October 12, 2020 at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. An over/under of 49.5 is set in the contest.
How To Watch
Time: 8:15 PM EST
TV Channel: ESPN
Saints vs Chargers Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Saints vs Chargers: Last 5 Meetings
New Orleans has an edge against Los Angeles over the last five meetings between these two squads, collecting a 4-1 record in those games. Los Angeles has had the upper hand scoring in those five matchups, totaling 160 points while New Orleans put up 148.
Saints vs Chargers: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- New Orleans is just 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up in their last three outcomes.
- New Orleans has hit the over three times in the last three contests.
- The Saints total over the last three games is 13.5 points more than the 49.5 total given for this matchup.
- Los Angeles has been playing well lately, going 2-1 against the spread and 0-3 straight up in their last three outcomes.
- Los Angeles has gone under the total two times in the last three contests.
- The Chargers have averaged a total of 49.7 combined points in their last three games, 0.2 greater than this matchup's total of 49.5.
- Saints matchups this year have an average point total of 61.5, 12.0 more points than this game's over/under.
- Chargers matchups this season have a 44.5-point average over/under, 5.0 fewer points than this game's total.
- New Orleans' games have gone over 49.5 points four times this season 100% of matchups).
- One of Los Angeles' games have gone over 49.5 points this year (25% of matchups).
- The teams combine to score 51.6 points per game, 2.1 more points than this matchup's over/under.
- These teams allow a combined 54.6 points per game, 5.1 more points than this contest's over/under.
Saints Betting Insights
- New Orleans has a 2-2 record against the spread.
- Most of New Orleans' games this year -- four out of four -- have gone over the point total (100%).
- The Saints have turned the ball over 0.8 times per game this season, while the Chargers have averaged 0.8 takeaways per contest.
- When New Orleans doesn't turn the football over this season, they are 1-0 overall and 1-0 against the spread.
- Los Angeles' record this season when they force more than 0.8 turnovers: 2-0 ATS, 1-1 overall
- New Orleans' record against the spread in home games this year is an even 1-1, and its record at home overall is 1-1.
Chargers Betting Insights
- Just three of Los Angeles' four games this year have gone over the point total (25% of its opportunities).
- Los Angeles has put together a 3-1 record against the spread this season.
- Los Angeles has a 2-0 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 1-1 overall in away games.
- This season, the Saints have forced an average of 1.2 turnovers per game compared to the 1.8 times Chargers have turned the football over in each contest.
- When Los Angeles turns the football over 1.8 times or fewer this season, they are 1-1 overall and 2-0 against the spread.
- When they force more than 1.2 turnovers in a game this season, New Orleans is 1-0 against the spread and 1-0 overall.
Jared Cook: Questionable (Groin),
Marshon Lattimore: Questionable (Hamstring),
Deonte Harris: Out (Hamstring),
Justin Hardee: Out (Hamstring),
Marcus Davenport: Questionable (Toe),
Andrus Peat: Questionable (Ankle),
Michael Thomas: Questionable (Ankle),
Janoris Jenkins: Out (Shoulder),
Sheldon Rankins: Questionable (Thumb)
Trai Turner: Out (Groin),
Jessie Lemonier: Questionable (Shin),
Tyrod Taylor: Out (Ribs),
Bryan Bulaga: Out (Back),
Mike Williams: Questionable (Hamstring),
Joey Bosa: Questionable (Triceps)
Powered By Data Skrive