The New Orleans Saints (8-2) are favored by 6.0 points as they try to keep their seven-game winning streak going in a matchup against the Denver Broncos (4-6) on Sunday, November 29, 2020 at Empower Field at Mile High. The over/under is set at 43.5 for the contest.
How To Watch
Time: 4:05 PM EST
TV Channel: FOX
Denver is 3-2 against the spread in home games this year, and is 2-3 overall at home.
Saints vs Broncos Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Saints vs Broncos: Last 5 Meetings
Denver holds an edge against New Orleans in the past five meetings between these two teams, collecting a 5-0 record in those games. Denver outscored New Orleans 165-105 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Saints vs Broncos: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- New Orleans has gone 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall in their last three outcomes.
- New Orleans has hit the over three times in their last three outcomes.
- The Saints average total over the last three games is 5.5 points fewer than the 43.5 over/under given for this matchup.
- Denver has struggled to cover, going 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over their last three games.
- Denver has gone under the total two times in their last three outcomes.
- The Broncos have averaged a total of 47.7 combined points in their last three games, 4.2 greater than this matchup's over/under of 43.5.
- New Orleans' games have gone over 43.5 points seven times this season 70% of matchups).
- Six of Denver's games have gone over 43.5 points this year (60% of matchups).
- The teams combine to score 50.1 points per game, 6.6 more points than this matchup's point total.
- Opponents of these two teams score 48.9 combined points per game, 5.4 more points than this matchup's total.
- The Saints have an average point total of 51.7 in their contests this year, 8.2 more points than this game's over/under.
- Broncos matchups this season have a 47.3-point average over/under, 3.8 more points than this game's point total.
Saints Betting Insights
- New Orleans is 8-2 against the spread.
- Most of New Orleans' games this year -- 10 out of 10 -- have hit the over (100%).
- The Saints have turned the ball over 1 time per game this season, while the Broncos have averaged 1 takeaway per contest.
- When New Orleans turns the football over 1 time or fewer this season, they are 6-2 overall and 6-2 against the spread.
- Denver is 4-2 against the spread and 3-3 overall this season when they force at least 1 turnover in a game.
- New Orleans' record against the spread in away games this year is 3-1, and its record on the road overall is 3-1.
Broncos Betting Insights
- Denver has compiled a 6-4 record against the spread this season.
- Half of Denver's games this year -- five out of 10 -- have gone over the point total.
- This season, the Saints have forced an average of 1.5 turnovers per game compared to the 2.3 times Broncos have turned the football over in each contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 2.3 times or fewer this season, Denver is 3-4 overall and 5-2 against the spread.
- New Orleans is 4-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall this season when they force at least 1.5 turnovers in a game.
- Denver is 3-2 against the spread in home games this year, and is 2-3 overall at home.
Saints: No Injuries Listed
Broncos: No Injuries Listed
Powered By Data Skrive