The New Orleans Saints (6-2) are 9.5-point favorites as they aim to extend their five-game winning streak in a matchup against the San Francisco 49ers (4-5) on Sunday, November 15, 2020 at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. The game has an over/under of 49.0.
How To Watch
Time: 4:25 PM EST
TV Channel: FOX
Saints vs 49ers Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Saints vs 49ers: Last 5 Meetings
San Francisco holds an edge against New Orleans over the past five matchups between these two squads, collecting a 3-2 record in those games. The 49ers have a 1-0 record against the spread in those games against the Saints. New Orleans outscored San Francisco 155-149 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Saints vs 49ers: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- New Orleans is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 straight up over their last three games.
- New Orleans has hit the over three times in their last three contests.
- The Saints average total over the last three games is 2.0 points fewer than the 49.0 total given for this matchup.
- San Francisco is just 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over their last three games.
- San Francisco has gone over the total two times in their last three contests.
- The 49ers total over the last three games is 2.3 points greater than the 49.0 total listed for this matchup.
- Seven of New Orleans' games have gone over 49.0 points this season (87.5% of matchups).
- San Francisco has played three games this year that finished with a combined score over 49.0 points (33.3% of its outings).
- The teams combine to score 55.5 points per game, 6.5 more points than this matchup's point total.
- Opponents of these teams combine to score 48 points per game, 1.0 fewer point than this contest's over/under.
- Saints matchups this year have an average total of 55.5, 6.5 more points than this game's over/under.
- The average over/under for 49ers matchups this season is 48, 1.0 fewer point than this game's point total.
Saints Betting Insights
- New Orleans' games have hit the over in all eight opportunities this season.
- New Orleans is 3-1 against the spread in home games this year, and is 3-1 overall at home.
- New Orleans has put together a 6-2 record against the spread this season.
- This season, the 49ers have forced an average of 1.1 turnovers per game compared to the 0.9 times Saints have turned the football over in each contest.
- In games where they don't turn the football over this season, New Orleans is 2-0 overall and 2-0 against the spread.
- San Francisco's record this season when they force more than 1.1 turnovers: 2-0 ATS, 2-0 overall
49ers Betting Insights
- San Francisco has a losing 4-5 record against the spread.
- San Francisco's games have hit the over in five out of nine opportunities this season (55.6%).
- This season, the Saints have forced an average of 1.1 turnovers per game compared to the 1.4 times 49ers have turned the football over in each contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.4 times or fewer this season, San Francisco is 3-1 overall and 3-1 against the spread.
- When they force more than 1.1 turnovers in a game this season, New Orleans is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall.
- San Francisco has a 3-1 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 3-1 overall in away games.
Dwayne Washington: Questionable (Back)
Demetrius Flannigan-Fowles: Out (Hamstring),
Tevin Coleman: Out (Knee),
Trent Taylor: Questionable (Back),
River Cracraft: Questionable (Quadricep),
K'Waun Williams: Out (Ankle),
Deebo Samuel: Out (Hamstring)
Powered By Data Skrive