Russell Gage and the Atlanta Falcons visit the Carolina Panthers on Thursday at Bank of America Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Gage's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Gage's performance play out for the Falcons against the Panthers on FOX/NFL at 8:20 PM ET.
Russell Gage Receiving Prop Bets (10/29/2020)
Russell Gage Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Gage is averaging 48.2 receiving yards per game, 10.7 more than his prop bet over/under for Thursday's game (37.5).
- In 50% of his games this year (three of six), Gage has totaled more than 37.5 receiving yards.
- Gage's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 47.2 per game. He has collected 1.0 more per game than that average.
- Gage has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
- In just two of his six games (33.3%), Gage has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 47.2 yards.
- Gage's 16.2 receiving yards per game over his four career matchups against the Panthers are 21.2 fewer yards than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- In four career games against the Panthers, Gage has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet total of 37.5 receiving yards.
Powered By Data Skrive