Russell Gage and the Atlanta Falcons host the Detroit Lions on Sunday at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Gage's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Gage's Falcons square off with the Lions on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Russell Gage Receiving Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Russell Gage Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Gage's 48.2 receiving yards per game average is 10.7 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's outing (37.5).
- In 50% of his games this year (three of six), Gage has collected more than 37.5 receiving yards.
- Gage has totaled 1.0 more receiving yard per game (48.2) than the average over/under he's had set, 47.2.
- Gage has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
- In just 33.3% of his games (two of six chances), Gage has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (47.2).
Powered By Data Skrive