Russell Gage and the Atlanta Falcons visit the Minnesota Vikings on Sunday at U.S. Bank Stadium. Here's a look at Gage's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. Watch Gage's Falcons face off against the Vikings on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Russell Gage Receiving Prop Bets (10/18/2020)
Russell Gage Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Gage's 44.8 receiving yards per game average is 2.3 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's matchup (42.5).
- Gage has yet to put up more than 42.5 receiving yards in a game through five outings this year.
- Gage's season average of 44.8 receiving yards per game is 3.3 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 48.1.
- Gage has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Gage has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (48.1 yards).
- Gage is averaging 13 yards per game in his last one contest against the Vikings, 29.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (42.5).
- In one career game versus the Vikings, Gage has failed to beat this week's prop bet over/under of 42.5 receiving yards.
Powered By Data Skrive