Russell Gage and the Atlanta Falcons host the Carolina Panthers on Sunday at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Gage's receiving prop bets. You can watch how Gage's performance plays out when the Falcons take on the Panthers on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Russell Gage Receiving Prop Bets (10/11/2020)
Russell Gage Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Gage's 52.0 receiving yards per game average is 0.5 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's outing (51.5).
- Gage has not picked up more than 51.5 receiving yards in a game through four outings this year.
- Gage's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 47.2 per game. He has collected 4.8 more per game than that average.
- Gage has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Gage has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (47.2 yards).
- Gage's 16.3 receiving yards per game over his three career matchups against the Panthers are 35.2 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Gage's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this game at 51.5 yards, a number he has never outperformed in three lifetime games against the Panthers.
Powered by Data Skrive