Russell Gage and the Atlanta Falcons visit the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday at Arrowhead Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Gage's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Gage's Falcons take on the Chiefs at 1:00 PM ET on FOX.
Russell Gage Receiving Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Russell Gage Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Gage is averaging 48.0 receiving yards per game, 9.5 less than the over/under of 57.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In 35.7% of his games this year (five of 14), Gage has totaled more than 57.5 receiving yards.
- Gage has totaled 3.4 more receiving yards per game (48.0) than the average over/under he's had set, 44.6.
- Gage has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in eight of his 14 games (57.1%).
- In 57.1% of his games (eight of 14 chances), Gage has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (44.6).
Powered By Data Skrive