Russell Gage and the Atlanta Falcons host the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Sunday at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. Here's a breakdown of Gage's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. You can watch how Gage's performance plays out when the Falcons face off against the Buccaneers on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Russell Gage Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Russell Gage Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Gage is averaging 46.5 receiving yards per game, 8.0 less than the over/under of 54.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In 30.8% of his games this year (four of 13), Gage has put up more than 54.5 receiving yards.
- Gage has totaled 2.7 more receiving yards per game (46.5) than the average over/under he's had set, 43.8.
- Gage has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in seven of his 13 games (53.8%).
- In seven of his 13 games (53.8%), Gage has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 43.8 yards.
- Gage is averaging 41.8 yards per game in his last four contests against the Buccaneers, 12.8 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (54.5).
- Gage has eclipsed Sunday's projected receiving yards total of 54.5 yards two times in four career games against the Buccaneers.
Powered By Data Skrive