Russell Gage and the Atlanta Falcons host the New Orleans Saints on Sunday at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Gage's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch how Gage's performance plays out when the Falcons face off against the Saints on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Russell Gage Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Russell Gage Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Gage is averaging 42.8 receiving yards per game, 2.3 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (40.5).
- In 45.5% of his games this season (five of 11), Gage has put up more than 40.5 receiving yards.
- Gage's season average of 42.8 receiving yards per game is 1.3 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 44.1.
- Gage has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just five of his 11 games (45.5%).
- In only 45.5% of his games (five of 11 opportunities), Gage has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (44.1).
- Gage's 26.6 receiving yards per game over his five career matchups against the Saints are 13.9 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Gage has exceeded Sunday's projected receiving yards total of 40.5 yards two times in five total games against the Saints.
Powered By Data Skrive