Russell Gage and the Atlanta Falcons host the Las Vegas Raiders on Sunday at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Gage's receiving prop bets. You can watch Gage and the Falcons play the Raiders on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Russell Gage Receiving Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Russell Gage Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Gage is averaging 43.7 receiving yards per game, 6.2 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (37.5).
- In five out of 10 games this season (50%), Gage has put up more than 37.5 receiving yards.
- Gage's season average of 43.7 receiving yards per game is 0.2 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 43.9.
- Gage has hit the over on his prop bets for receiving yards in half of his games.
- In half of games, Gage has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 43.9 yards.
Powered By Data Skrive