Russell Gage and the Atlanta Falcons visit the New Orleans Saints on Sunday at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Here's some insights and tips around Gage's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch how Gage's performance plays out when the Falcons square off with the Saints on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Russell Gage Receiving Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Russell Gage Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Gage's 42.1 receiving yards per game average is 5.6 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's contest (36.5).
- In 44.4% of his games this year (four out of nine), Gage has put up more than 36.5 receiving yards.
- Gage's season average of 42.1 receiving yards per game is 2.8 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 44.9.
- In only four of his nine games (44.4%), Gage has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just four of his nine games (44.4%), Gage has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 44.9 yards.
- Gage's 18.8 receiving yards per game over his four career matchups against the Saints are 17.8 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Gage has beat Sunday's prop bet receiving yards total of 36.5 yards one time in four career games against the Saints.
Powered By Data Skrive