Royce Freeman and the Denver Broncos travel to play the New England Patriots on Sunday at Gillette Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Freeman's rushing prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Freeman and the Broncos square off against the Patriots on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Royce Freeman Rushing Prop Bets (10/18/2020)
Royce Freeman Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Freeman has averaged 2.3 rushing attempts per game, 5.2 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (7.5).
- Freeman has yet to carry the ball more than 7.5 times in a game through four outings this year.
- Freeman's season-long average over/under is 5.5 rushing attempts. He has recorded 3.2 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Freeman has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Freeman has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (5.5 attempts).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Freeman's 7.5 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 19.0 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- Freeman has not run for more than 26.5 yards in a game through four outings this season.
- Freeman has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (20) by 12.5 yards.
- Freeman has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Freeman has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (20 yards).
Powered By Data Skrive