Royce Freeman and the Denver Broncos travel to play the New England Patriots on Sunday at Gillette Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips for Freeman's rushing prop bets. Watch Freeman's performance play out for the Broncos against the Patriots on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Royce Freeman Rushing Prop Bets (10/11/2020)
Royce Freeman Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Freeman's per-game rushing attempts average (2.3) is 3.2 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (5.5).
- Freeman has not carried the ball more than 5.5 times in a game through four outings this season.
- Freeman has averaged 3.2 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (5.5).
- Freeman has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Freeman has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (5.5 attempts).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Freeman's 7.5 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 12.0 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- Freeman has yet to rush for more than 19.5 yards in a game through four outings this season.
- Freeman has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (20) by 12.5 yards.
- Freeman has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Freeman has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (20 yards).
Powered by Data Skrive