Royce Freeman's Denver Broncos host the Miami Dolphins on Sunday at Empower Field at Mile High. Here's some insights and tips around Freeman's rushing prop bets. You can watch Freeman and the Broncos square off with the Dolphins on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
Royce Freeman Rushing Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Royce Freeman Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Freeman has averaged 2.4 rushing attempts per game, 3.1 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (5.5).
- In one out of nine games this season (11.1% of his chances), Freeman has recorded more than 5.5 rushing attempts.
- Freeman's season-long average over/under is 6.5 rushing attempts. He has recorded 4.1 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Freeman took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in just zero of three games this year (0% of his chances).
- Freeman has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (6.5 rushing attempts) in only 11.1% of his games (one of nine games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Freeman's 8.8 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 10.7 less than Sunday's over/under.
- In 22.2% of his games this season (two of nine matchups), Freeman has put up more than 19.5 rushing yards.
- Freeman's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 23.2 yards, which he's fallen short of by 14.4 on average.
- Freeman has hit the rushing yards over in only zero of three opportunities (0%).
- In only one game this season (11.1%), Freeman, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 23.2.
Powered By Data Skrive