Ross Dwelley and the San Francisco 49ers host Washington on Sunday at State Farm Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips for Dwelley's receiving prop bets. Watch Dwelley's performance play out for the 49ers against Washington on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Ross Dwelley Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Ross Dwelley Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Dwelley is averaging 14.7 receiving yards per game, 5.8 fewer than the over/under of 20.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In 33.3% of his games this season (four out of 12), Dwelley has collected more than 20.5 receiving yards.
- Dwelley's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 24.5 per game. He averages 9.8 fewer per game than that average.
- Dwelley has hit the over on his prop bets for receiving yards in half of his games.
- In just 25% of his games (three out of 12 chances), Dwelley has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (24.5).
- Dwelley's two receiving yards in his one career matchup against the Football Team are 18.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Dwelley has failed to go over this week's prop bet total of 20.5 receiving yards in one total game against the Football Team.
Powered By Data Skrive