Ross Dwelley and the San Francisco 49ers host the Buffalo Bills on Monday at State Farm Stadium. Here's a breakdown of Dwelley's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. You can watch how Dwelley's performance plays out when the 49ers square off against the Bills on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
Ross Dwelley Receiving Prop Bets (12/7/2020)
Ross Dwelley Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Dwelley is averaging 13.4 receiving yards per game, 7.1 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Monday's game (20.5).
- In three of 11 games this year (27.3%), Dwelley has collected more than 20.5 receiving yards.
- Dwelley's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 24.5 per game. He averages 11.1 less per game than that average.
- Dwelley has gone over on his prop bets for receiving yards in half of his games.
- In only 18.2% of his games (two of 11 chances), Dwelley has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (24.5).
Powered By Data Skrive