On Sunday, Ross Dwelley and the San Francisco 49ers travel to play the Los Angeles Rams at SoFi Stadium. Here's some insights and tips digging into Dwelley's receiving prop bets. You can watch Dwelley's performance play out for the 49ers against the Rams on FOX at 4:05 PM ET.
Ross Dwelley Receiving Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Ross Dwelley Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Dwelley is averaging 14.4 receiving yards per game, 5.1 less than the over/under of 19.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In 30% of his games this year (three of 10), Dwelley has collected more than 19.5 receiving yards.
- Dwelley's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 28.5 per game. He is averaging 14.1 less per game than that average.
- In one of his one game (100%), Dwelley has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just two of his 10 games (20%), Dwelley has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 28.5 yards.
- Dwelley's 6.2 receiving yards per game over his five career matchups against the Rams are 13.3 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Dwelley's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this week at 19.5 yards, a mark he has outdone one time in five total games against the Rams.
Powered By Data Skrive