Ronald Jones II and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers square off against the New Orleans Saints on Sunday at home at Raymond James Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Jones' rushing prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Jones and the Buccaneers face off against the Saints on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
Ronald Jones II Rushing Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
Ronald Jones II Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Jones has averaged 14.6 rushing attempts per game, 4.1 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (10.5).
- Jones has recorded more than 10.5 rushing attempts in six of eight games this season (75% of his opportunities).
- Jones' season-long average over/under is 15 rushing attempts. He has collected 0.4 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Jones rushed the over on his rushing attempts prop bet over/unders in half of games this year.
- Jones has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (15 rushing attempts) in half of his games.
- Jones averages 7.5 carries per game over his four career matchups against the Saints, 3.0 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Jones has outdone Sunday's prop bet rushing attempts over/under of 10.5 attempts one time in four total games against the Saints.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Jones is set at 43.5. That is 22.6 more yards than his season average of 66.1.
- Five times this season (out of eight total games -- 62.5%), Jones has had more than 43.5 rushing yards.
- Jones' average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 62.9, which he's outpaced by 3.2 yards on average this year.
- Jones has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in five games (62.5%) out of eight opportunities.
- Jones' season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 62.9 yards, a figure he's gone over in half of his games.
- Jones' 28.5 rushing yards per game over his four career matchups against the Saints are 15.0 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In four career games against the Saints, Jones has exceeded this week's rushing yards prop bet total of 43.5 yards one time.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Jones' per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.5) is the same as his prop bet total in Sunday's game.
- Jones has scored more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 37.5% of his games this season (three of eight chances).
- Jones' season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has collected the same amount of rushing touchdowns per game as that prop bet average.
- Jones went over his rushing touchdowns prop bet over/unders in half of games this year.
- Jones has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in only three of eight games (37.5%).
- Jones' zero rushing touchdowns per game over his four career matchups against the Saints are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In four career games against the Saints, Jones has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 rushing touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive