Ronald Jones II and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers travel to play the New York Giants on Monday at MetLife Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Jones' rushing prop bets in that matchup. Watch Jones' Buccaneers play the Giants at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN.
Ronald Jones II Rushing Prop Bets (11/2/2020)
Ronald Jones II Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Jones has averaged 15.7 rushing attempts per game, 1.2 more than the over/under in Monday's game (14.5).
- Jones has recorded more than 14.5 rushing attempts in four out of seven games this season (57.1% of his opportunities).
- Jones' season-long average over/under is 15.1 rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.6 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- 57.1% of Jones' games this year have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (four of seven games).
- Jones has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (15.1 rushing attempts) in 57.1% of his games (four of seven games).
- In his only career matchup against the Giants, Jones recorded 14 carries, 0.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Monday's game.
- Jones has failed to go over this week's prop bet total of 14.5 rushing attempts in one lifetime game against the Giants.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Jones' 72.3 rushing yards per game average is 7.8 greater than Monday's over/under.
- Four times this season (out of seven total games -- 57.1%), Jones has had more than 64.5 rushing yards.
- Jones has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (62.6) by 9.7 yards.
- Jones has hit the rushing yards over in 71.4% of his opportunities (five of seven games).
- Jones' season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 62.6 yards, a figure he's eclipsed in four out of seven games (57.1%).
- Jones' 80 rushing yards in his only career matchup against the Giants are 15.5 more yards than his over/under in Monday's game.
- In one career game against the Giants, Jones has outperformed this week's rushing yards prop bet total of 64.5 yards one time.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Jones has collected 0.6 rushing touchdowns per game, 0.1 more than the over/under in Monday's game (0.5).
- Jones has scored more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 42.9% of his games this season (three out of seven chances).
- Jones has averaged 0.1 more rushing touchdowns per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- In three of five games this year, Jones hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (60% of his opportunities).
- Jones' average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in only three of seven games (42.9%).
- Jones' zero rushing touchdowns in his only career matchup against the Giants are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Monday's game.
- In one career game versus the Giants, Jones has failed to surpass this week's prop bet total of 0.5 rushing touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive