Ronald Jones II and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers travel to play the Las Vegas Raiders on Sunday at Allegiant Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Jones' rushing props. Watch how Jones' performance plays out when the Buccaneers square off with the Raiders on FOX at 4:05 PM ET.
Ronald Jones II Rushing Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Ronald Jones II Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Jones has averaged 16.2 rushing attempts per game, 1.3 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (17.5).
- Jones has not carried the ball more than 17.5 times in a game through six outings this season.
- Jones' 16.2 rushing attempts per game is 1.5 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 14.7.
- 66.7% of Jones' games this year have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (four of six games).
- Jones has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (14.7 rushing attempts) in 66.7% of his games (four of six games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Jones is set at 78.5. That's 0.2 more yards than his season average of 78.7.
- In 50% of his games this season (three of six matchups), Jones has put up more than 78.5 rushing yards.
- Jones has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (60) by 18.7 yards.
- Jones has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in five games (83.3%) out of six opportunities.
- Jones' season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 60 yards, a figure he's covered in four out of six games (66.7%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Jones' per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.5) is the same as his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game.
- Jones had more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in two of six games this season (33.3% of his opportunities).
- Jones' season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has collected the same amount of rushing touchdowns per game as that prop bet average.
- Jones hit the over on his rushing touchdowns prop bet over/unders in half of games this year.
- Jones has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in just two of six games (33.3%).
Powered By Data Skrive