Ronald Jones II and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers host the Atlanta Falcons on Sunday at Raymond James Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Jones' rushing props. You can watch how Jones' performance plays out when the Buccaneers face off against the Falcons on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Ronald Jones II Rushing Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Ronald Jones II Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Jones' per-game rushing attempts average (13.8) is 0.7 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (14.5).
- In six out of 13 games this season (46.2% of his opportunities), Jones has had more than 14.5 rushing attempts.
- Jones has averaged 0.4 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (14.2).
- Jones took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only six of 13 games this year (46.2% of his chances).
- Jones has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (14.2 rushing attempts) in only 46.2% of his games (six of 13 games).
- In his four career matchups against the Falcons, Jones averages six carries per game, 8.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Jones has failed to surpass this week's prop bet over/under of 14.5 rushing attempts in four total games against the Falcons.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Jones is set at 62.5. That's 6.7 fewer yards than his season average of 69.2.
- In 53.8% of his games this season (seven of 13 matchups), Jones has put up more than 62.5 rushing yards.
- Jones' average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 60.7, which he's outpaced by 8.5 yards on average this year.
- Jones has hit the rushing yards over in 61.5% of his opportunities (eight of 13 games).
- Jones' season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 60.7 yards, a figure he's gone over in seven out of 13 games (53.8%).
- Jones' 40 rushing yards per game over his four career matchups against the Falcons are 22.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In four career games against the Falcons, Jones has surpassed this week's rushing yards prop bet over/under of 62.5 yards one time.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Jones has averaged 0.5 rushing touchdowns per game, which is equal to the over/under in Sunday's game.
- Jones had more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in five out of 13 games this season (38.5% of his opportunities).
- Jones' season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has recorded the same amount of rushing touchdowns per game as that prop bet average.
- In just five of 11 games this year, Jones hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (45.5% of his opportunities).
- Jones has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in only five of 13 games (38.5%).
- Jones' 0.2 rushing touchdowns per game over his four career matchups against the Falcons are 0.2 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In four career games versus the Falcons, Jones has gone over this week's rushing touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5 touchdowns one time.
Powered By Data Skrive