Ronald Jones II and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers travel to play the Detroit Lions on Saturday at Ford Field. Here are some betting insights and tips for Jones' rushing props. You can watch Jones and the Buccaneers square off against the Lions on NFL Network at 1:00 PM ET.
Ronald Jones II Rushing Prop Bets (12/26/2020)
Ronald Jones II Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Jones has averaged 13.8 rushing attempts per game, 6.3 more than the over/under in Saturday's game (7.5).
- Jones has recorded more than 7.5 rushing attempts in 10 of 13 games this season (76.9% of his chances).
- Jones' season-long average over/under is 14.2 rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.4 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In only six of 13 games this year, Jones achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (46.2% of his opportunities).
- Jones' average prop bet for rushing attempts is 14.2. He's gone over that total in only six of 13 games (46.2%).
- In his single career matchup against the Lions, Jones notched 11 carries, 3.5 more rushes than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Jones' rushing attempts prop bet total for this contest at 7.5 attempts, a number he has outdone one time in one career game against the Lions.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Jones' 69.2 rushing yards per game average is 38.7 greater than Saturday's over/under.
- Nine times this season (out of 13 total games -- 69.2%), Jones has had more than 30.5 rushing yards.
- Jones' average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 60.7, which he's outpaced by 8.5 yards on average this year.
- Jones has hit the rushing yards over in 61.5% of his opportunities (eight of 13 games).
- Jones' season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 60.7 yards, a figure he's covered in seven out of 13 games (53.8%).
- Jones' 23 rushing yards in his only career matchup against the Lions are 7.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- Jones has failed to outperform this week's prop bet total of 30.5 rushing yards in one lifetime game against the Lions.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Jones has averaged 0.5 rushing touchdowns per game, which is equal to the over/under in Saturday's game.
- Jones had more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in five out of 13 games this season (38.5% of his chances).
- Jones' season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has recorded the same amount of rushing touchdowns per game as that prop bet average.
- In only five of 11 games this year, Jones hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (45.5% of his opportunities).
- Jones has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in only five of 13 games (38.5%).
- In his single career matchup against the Lions, Jones scored zero rushing touchdowns, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- In one career game versus the Lions, Jones has failed to exceed this week's prop bet total of 0.5 rushing touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive