Ronald Jones II and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers travel to play the Atlanta Falcons on Sunday at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. Here's a look at Jones' prop bets for rushing in that matchup. Watch Jones' Buccaneers take on the Falcons at 1:00 PM ET on FOX.
Ronald Jones II Rushing Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Ronald Jones II Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Jones has collected 13.8 rushing attempts per game, 7.3 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (6.5).
- In 12 out of 13 games this season (92.3% of his opportunities), Jones has recorded more than 6.5 rushing attempts.
- Jones' season-long average over/under is 14.2 rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.4 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In only six of 13 games this year, Jones achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (46.2% of his opportunities).
- Jones has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (14.2 rushing attempts) in only 46.2% of his games (six of 13 games).
- Over his four career matchups against the Falcons, Jones averages six carries per game, 0.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Jones has outdone Sunday's prop bet rushing attempts over/under of 6.5 attempts two times in four career games against the Falcons.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Jones is set at 26.5. That's 42.7 fewer yards than his season average of 69.2.
- Nine times this season (out of 13 total games -- 69.2%), Jones has had more than 26.5 rushing yards.
- Jones has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (60.7) by 8.5 yards.
- Jones has hit the rushing yards over in 61.5% of his opportunities (eight of 13 games).
- Jones has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (60.7) in 53.8% of his games (seven out of 13 matchups).
- Jones' 40 rushing yards per game over his four career matchups against the Falcons are 13.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In four career games versus the Falcons, Jones has gone over this week's rushing yards prop bet over/under of 26.5 yards two times.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Jones has averaged 0.5 rushing touchdowns per game, the same as the over/under in Sunday's game.
- Jones has recorded more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 38.5% of his games this season (five of 13 chances).
- Jones' 0.5 rushing touchdowns per game is the same as his average prop bet over/under.
- Just 45.5% of Jones' games this year have seen him hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (five of 11 outings).
- Jones has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in just five of 13 games (38.5%).
- In his four career matchups against the Falcons, Jones averages 0.2 rushing touchdowns per game, 0.2 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Jones' rushing touchdowns prop bet total for this game at 0.5 touchdowns, a figure he has outdone one time in four total games opposite the Falcons.
Powered By Data Skrive