Ronald Jones II and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers host the Minnesota Vikings on Sunday at Raymond James Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips for Jones' rushing prop bets. Watch Jones' Buccaneers play the Vikings at 1:00 PM ET on FOX.
Ronald Jones II Rushing Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Ronald Jones II Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Jones' per-game rushing attempts average (13.5) is 1.0 fewer rushing attempt than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (14.5).
- In five of 12 games this season (41.7% of his chances), Jones has recorded more than 14.5 rushing attempts.
- Jones has averaged 0.5 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (14).
- Jones took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in just five of 12 games this year (41.7% of his chances).
- Jones' average prop bet for rushing attempts is 14. He's gone over that total in only five of 12 games (41.7%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Jones is set at 66.5. That's 1.8 fewer yards than his season average of 68.3.
- In 33.3% of his games this season (four of 12 matchups), Jones has put up more than 66.5 rushing yards.
- Jones' average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 59.7, which he's outpaced by 8.6 yards on average this year.
- Jones has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in seven games (58.3%) out of 12 opportunities.
- Jones has gone over his average rushing yards prop bet total (59.7) in seven out of 12 games.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Jones' per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.4) is 0.1 less rushing touchdowns than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Jones has collected more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 33.3% of his games this season (four out of 12 chances).
- Jones has averaged 0.1 less rushing touchdowns per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- In only four of 10 games this year, Jones hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (40% of his opportunities).
- Jones' average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in only four of 12 games (33.3%).
Powered By Data Skrive