Ronald Jones II and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers take on the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday at home at Raymond James Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Jones' rushing prop bets in that matchup. You can watch how Jones' performance plays out when the Buccaneers square off with the Chiefs on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Ronald Jones II Rushing Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Ronald Jones II Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Jones has averaged 13.9 rushing attempts per game, 0.4 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (13.5).
- Jones has had more than 13.5 rushing attempts in five of 11 games this season (45.5% of his chances).
- Jones has averaged 0.1 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (14).
- In only five of 11 games this year, Jones achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (45.5% of his opportunities).
- Jones' average prop bet for rushing attempts is 14. He's gone over that total in only five of 11 games (45.5%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Jones is set at 61.5. That is 7.0 fewer yards than his season average of 68.5.
- In 45.5% of his games this season (five of 11 matchups), Jones has put up more than 61.5 rushing yards.
- Jones' average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 59.5, which he's outpaced by 9.0 yards on average this year.
- Jones has gone over the rushing yards total in 54.5% of his opportunities (six of 11 games).
- In only five games this season (45.5%), Jones, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 59.5.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Jones has averaged 0.5 rushing touchdowns per game, which equals the over/under in Sunday's game.
- Jones has collected more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 36.4% of his games this season (four out of 11 chances).
- Jones' 0.5 rushing touchdowns per game is equal to his average prop bet over/under.
- In just four of nine games this year, Jones hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (44.4% of his opportunities).
- Jones' average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in just four of 11 games (36.4%).
Powered By Data Skrive