Ronald Jones II and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers visit the Carolina Panthers on Sunday at Bank of America Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Jones' rushing props. Watch Jones' Buccaneers square off against the Panthers at 1:00 PM ET on FOX.
Ronald Jones II Rushing Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Ronald Jones II Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Jones has collected 13.3 rushing attempts per game, 2.8 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (10.5).
- In six of nine games this season (66.7% of his opportunities), Jones has had more than 10.5 rushing attempts.
- Jones has averaged 1.2 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (14.5).
- Jones took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in just four of nine games this year (44.4% of his chances).
- Jones' average prop bet for rushing attempts is 14.5. He's gone over that total in just four of nine games (44.4%).
- Over his four career matchups against the Panthers, Jones averages 4.8 carries per game, 5.8 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Jones has failed to beat this week's prop bet over/under of 10.5 rushing attempts in four lifetime games against the Panthers.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Jones is set at 46.5. That's 13.3 fewer yards than his season average of 59.8.
- In 55.6% of his games this season (five of nine matchups), Jones has put up more than 46.5 rushing yards.
- Jones' average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 60.7 yards, which he's fallen short of by 0.9 on average.
- Jones has gone over the rushing yards total in 55.6% of his opportunities (five of nine games).
- In only four games this season (44.4%), Jones, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 60.7.
- In his four career matchups against the Panthers, Jones averages 11 rushing yards per game, 35.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Jones has failed to outperform this week's prop bet total of 46.5 rushing yards in four career games against the Panthers.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Jones' per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.4) is 0.1 fewer rushing touchdowns than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Jones has not scored more than 0.5 rushing TDS in a game through nine outings this year.
- Jones' season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has collected 0.1 less touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- In just three of seven games this year, Jones hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (42.9% of his opportunities).
- Jones has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in only three of nine games (33.3%).
- Jones' 0.5 rushing touchdowns per game over his four career matchups against the Panthers are equal to his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Jones' rushing touchdowns prop bet over/under for this contest at 0.5 touchdowns, a mark he has outdone two times in four total games opposite the Panthers.
Powered By Data Skrive