On Saturday in the NFC Wild Card Round, Ronald Jones II and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers match up against Washington at FedExField. Here's some betting insights and tips for Jones' rushing prop bets. Watch Jones' performance play out for the Buccaneers against Washington on NBC at 8:15 PM ET.
Ronald Jones II Rushing Prop Bets (1/9/2021)
Ronald Jones II Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Jones has recorded 13.7 rushing attempts per game, 0.2 more than the over/under in Saturday's game (13.5).
- Jones has collected more than 13.5 rushing attempts in six of 14 games this season (42.9% of his opportunities).
- Jones' season-long average over/under is 14.2 rushing attempts. He has collected 0.5 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In just six of 14 games this year, Jones achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (42.9% of his opportunities).
- Jones has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (14.2 rushing attempts) in just 42.9% of his games (six of 14 games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Jones' 69.9 rushing yards per game average is 0.4 greater than Saturday's over/under.
- Six times this season (out of 14 total games -- 42.9%), Jones has had more than 69.5 rushing yards.
- Jones' average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 60.8, which he's outpaced by 9.1 yards on average this year.
- Jones has hit the rushing yards over in 64.3% of his opportunities (nine of 14 games).
- Jones has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (60.8) in 57.1% of his games (eight out of 14 matchups).
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Jones has averaged 0.5 rushing touchdowns per game, which equals the over/under in Saturday's game.
- Jones collected more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in six out of 14 games this season (42.9% of his chances).
- Jones' 0.5 rushing touchdowns per game is the same as his average prop bet over/under.
- In half of his games this year, Jones hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets.
- Jones' average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in only six of 14 games (42.9%).
Powered By Data Skrive