Robert Woods' Los Angeles Rams visit the Miami Dolphins on Sunday at Hard Rock Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Woods' rushing prop bets. You can watch Woods and the Rams square off with the Dolphins on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Robert Woods Rushing Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
Robert Woods Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Woods has recorded 1.7 rushing attempts per game, 0.2 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (1.5).
- Woods has collected more than 1.5 rushing attempts in three of six games this season (50% of his opportunities).
- Woods' season-long average over/under is 1.2 rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.5 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In four of six games this year, Woods took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (66.7% of his opportunities).
- Woods' average prop bet for rushing attempts is 1.2. He's gone over that total in half his games.
- Woods averages 0.1 carries per game over his seven career matchups against the Dolphins, 1.4 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Woods' rushing attempts prop bet total for this contest at 1.5 attempts, a number he has failed to go over in seven career games against the Dolphins.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Woods' 12.7 rushing yards per game average is 5.2 more than Sunday's over/under.
- In 66.7% of his games this season (four of six matchups), Woods has put up more than 7.5 rushing yards.
- Woods' average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 6.5, which he's outpaced by 6.2 yards on average this year.
- Woods has gone over the rushing yards total in 60% of his opportunities (three of five games).
- Woods has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (6.5) in 66.7% of his games (four out of six matchups).
- Over his seven career matchups against the Dolphins, Woods averages zero rushing yards per game, 7.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Woods' rushing yards prop bet over/under for this game at 7.5 yards, a number he has never surpassed in seven lifetime games against the Dolphins.
Powered By Data Skrive