Robert Woods and the Los Angeles Rams host the Chicago Bears on Monday at SoFi Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Woods' rushing prop bets in the matchup against the Chicago Bears. You can watch Woods and the Rams play the Bears on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
Robert Woods Rushing Prop Bets (10/26/2020)
Robert Woods Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Woods has averaged 1.7 rushing attempts per game, 0.2 more than the over/under in Monday's game (1.5).
- Woods has yet to carry the ball more than 1.5 times in a game through six outings this year.
- Woods' 1.7 rushing attempts per game is 0.5 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 1.2.
- In four of six games this year, Woods took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (66.7% of his opportunities).
- Woods' average prop bet for rushing attempts is 1.2. He's gone over that total in half his games.
- Woods averages zero carries per game over his two career matchups against the Bears, 1.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Monday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Woods' rushing attempts prop bet total for this week at 1.5 attempts, a number he has failed to exceed in two total games against the Bears.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Monday's rushing yards over/under for Woods is set at 7.5. That is 5.2 more yards than his season average of 12.7.
- Woods has not run for more than 7.5 yards in a game through six outings this season.
- Woods' average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 6.5, which he's outpaced by 6.2 yards on average this year.
- Woods has gone over the rushing yards total in 60% of his opportunities (three of five games).
- Woods' season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 6.5 yards, a figure he's gone over in four out of six games (66.7%).
- Woods' zero rushing yards per game over his two career matchups against the Bears are 7.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Monday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Woods' rushing yards prop bet over/under for this game at 7.5 yards, a number he has never eclipsed in two lifetime games against the Bears.
Powered By Data Skrive