Robert Woods and the Los Angeles Rams host the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday at SoFi Stadium. Here's a breakdown of Woods' prop bets for rushing in that matchup. Watch Woods' Rams face off against the Seahawks at 4:25 PM ET on FOX.
Robert Woods Rushing Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Robert Woods Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Woods has averaged 2.0 rushing attempts per game, 0.5 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (1.5).
- Woods has yet to carry the ball more than 1.5 times in a game through eight outings this season.
- Woods' season-long average over/under is 1.2 rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.8 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In six of eight games this year, Woods took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (75% of his opportunities).
- Woods' average prop bet for rushing attempts is 1.2. He's gone over that total in five of eight games (62.5%).
- Woods averages 1.1 carries per game over his seven career matchups against the Seahawks, 0.4 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Woods has beat Sunday's projected rushing attempts total of 1.5 attempts three times in seven career games against the Seahawks.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Woods' 13.5 rushing yards per game average is 5.0 higher than Sunday's over/under.
- Six times this season (out of eight total games -- 75%), Woods has had more than 8.5 rushing yards.
- Woods has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (7.1) by 6.4 yards.
- Woods has hit the rushing yards over in 57.1% of his opportunities (four of seven games).
- Woods' season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 7.1 yards, a figure he's eclipsed in six out of eight games (75%).
- Over his seven career matchups against the Seahawks, Woods averages 15.3 rushing yards per game, 6.8 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In seven career games versus the Seahawks, Woods has surpassed this week's rushing yards prop bet total of 8.5 yards three times.
Powered By Data Skrive