Robert Woods and the Los Angeles Rams host the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday at SoFi Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Woods' receiving prop bets. You can watch Woods and the Rams face off against the Cardinals on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Robert Woods Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Robert Woods Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Woods' 59.9 receiving yards per game average is 2.4 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's contest (57.5).
- In seven out of 15 games this year (46.7%), Woods has totaled more than 57.5 receiving yards.
- Woods' season average of 59.9 receiving yards per game is 7.9 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 67.8.
- Woods has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just seven of his 15 games (46.7%).
- In only 46.7% of his games (seven out of 15 chances), Woods has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (67.8).
- Woods' 86.3 receiving yards per game over his seven career matchups against the Cardinals are 28.8 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Woods' receiving yards prop bet total for this game at 57.5 yards, a mark he has beat six times in seven career games against the Cardinals.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Woods has pulled down 0.4 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.1 fewer than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In six of 15 games this year (40%), Woods has snagged more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Woods has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He often has fallen short of that number as he has pulled down 0.4 touchdowns per game, 0.1 less than his average prop.
- In just three of his seven games (42.9%), Woods has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In just six of his 15 games (40%), Woods has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Woods' 0.3 receiving touchdowns per game over his seven career matchups against the Cardinals are 0.2 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In seven career games versus the Cardinals, Woods has exceeded this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5 touchdowns two times.
Powered By Data Skrive