Robert Woods and the Los Angeles Rams hit the field against the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday on the road at Lumen Field. Here's some betting insights and tips around Woods' receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Woods and the Rams play the Seahawks on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Robert Woods Receiving Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Robert Woods Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Woods is averaging 60.8 receiving yards per game, 9.7 less than the over/under of 70.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In seven of 14 games this season (50%), Woods has put up more than 70.5 receiving yards.
- Woods' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 67.6 per game. He is averaging 6.8 less per game than that average.
- Woods has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
- In half of games, Woods has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 67.6 yards.
- Woods' 79.1 receiving yards per game over his eight career matchups against the Seahawks are 8.6 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Woods has gone over Sunday's prop bet receiving yards total of 70.5 yards four times in eight career games against the Seahawks.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Woods' per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.4 -- is 0.1 fewer touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In six of 14 games this year (42.9%), Woods has grabbed more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Woods has reeled in 0.1 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.4 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In only three of his seven games (42.9%), Woods has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In only six of his 14 games (42.9%), Woods has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Over his eight career matchups against the Seahawks, Woods averages 0.2 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.2 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In eight career games against the Seahawks, Woods has surpassed this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet over/under of 0.5 touchdowns two times.
Powered By Data Skrive