Robert Woods and the Los Angeles Rams host the New York Jets on Sunday at SoFi Stadium. Here's a look at Woods' prop bets for receiving in that matchup. Watch Woods' Rams square off against the Jets at 4:05 PM ET on FOX.
Robert Woods Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Robert Woods Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Woods is averaging 61.2 receiving yards per game, 9.3 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (70.5).
- In seven out of 13 games this season (53.8%), Woods has put up more than 70.5 receiving yards.
- Woods' season average of 61.2 receiving yards per game is 6.1 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 67.3.
- In seven of his 13 games (53.8%), Woods has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In 53.8% of his games (seven out of 13 opportunities), Woods has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (67.3).
- Woods is averaging 45.8 yards per game in his last six contests against the Jets, 24.7 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (70.5).
- Woods has surpassed Sunday's prop bet receiving yards over/under of 70.5 yards one time in six career games against the Jets.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Woods has grabbed 0.4 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.1 fewer than his prop bet in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In five of 13 games this season (38.5%), Woods has snagged more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Woods has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He typically has fallen short of that number as he has pulled down 0.4 touchdowns per game, 0.1 fewer than his average prop.
- In just two of his six games (33.3%), Woods has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In just five of his 13 games (38.5%), Woods has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Over his six career matchups against the Jets, Woods averages 0.3 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.2 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Woods has gone over Sunday's prop bet receiving touchdowns over/under of 0.5 touchdowns two times in six total games against the Jets.
Powered By Data Skrive