Robert Woods and the Los Angeles Rams host the New England Patriots on Thursday at SoFi Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Woods' receiving prop bets in the matchup against the New England Patriots. Watch Woods' Rams play the Patriots at 8:20 PM ET on FOX/NFL.
Robert Woods Receiving Prop Bets (12/10/2020)
Robert Woods Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Woods is averaging 63.6 receiving yards per game, 0.9 less than his prop bet over/under for Thursday's game (64.5).
- In 58.3% of his games this season (seven of 12), Woods has collected more than 64.5 receiving yards.
- Woods' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 67.6 per game. He averages 4.0 less per game than that average.
- Woods has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in seven of his 12 games (58.3%).
- In 58.3% of his games (seven of 12 opportunities), Woods has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (67.6).
- Woods' 50.6 receiving yards per game over his eight career matchups against the Patriots are 13.9 fewer yards than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- Woods has beat Thursday's projected receiving yards total of 64.5 yards two times in eight total games against the Patriots.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Woods has averaged 0.4 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.1 fewer than his prop bet for Thursday's game (0.5).
- In 41.7% of his games this season (five of 12), Woods has reeled in more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Woods has pulled down 0.1 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.4 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In only two of his five games (40%), Woods has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Woods has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in just 41.7% of his games (five out of 12 chances).
- Woods averages 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game over his eight career matchups against the Patriots, the same as his over/under in Thursday's game.
- In eight career games versus the Patriots, Woods has surpassed this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet over/under of 0.5 touchdowns four times.
Powered By Data Skrive