Robert Woods and the Los Angeles Rams visit the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday at State Farm Stadium. Here's a breakdown of Woods' prop bets for receiving in that matchup. Watch Woods' Rams take on the Cardinals on FOX at 4:05 PM ET.
Robert Woods Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Robert Woods Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Woods is averaging 61.6 receiving yards per game, 5.9 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (67.5).
- In six out of 11 games this year (54.5%), Woods has totaled more than 67.5 receiving yards.
- Woods' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 67.6 per game. He averages 6.0 less per game than that average.
- Woods has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in six of his 11 games (54.5%).
- In 54.5% of his games (six of 11 chances), Woods has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (67.6).
- Woods' 86.5 receiving yards per game over his six career matchups against the Cardinals are 19.0 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Woods has eclipsed Sunday's prop bet receiving yards over/under of 67.5 yards three times in six career games against the Cardinals.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Woods' per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.5 -- equals his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game.
- In five of 11 games this year (45.5%), Woods has snagged more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Woods has grabbed the same number of receiving touchdowns as his season-long average prop bet over/under (0.5).
- In half of his outings, Woods has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In just five of his 11 games (45.5%), Woods has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Woods' 0.3 receiving touchdowns per game over his six career matchups against the Cardinals are 0.2 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In six career games against the Cardinals, Woods has eclipsed this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5 touchdowns two times.
Powered By Data Skrive