On Sunday, Robert Woods and the Los Angeles Rams host the San Francisco 49ers at SoFi Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Woods' receiving prop bets. You can watch Woods and the Rams face off against the 49ers on FOX at 4:05 PM ET.
Robert Woods Receiving Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Robert Woods Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Woods is averaging 59.8 receiving yards per game, 4.7 less than the over/under of 64.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In 50% of his games this season (five out of 10), Woods has put up more than 64.5 receiving yards.
- Woods' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 67.7 per game. He averages 7.9 less per game than that average.
- Woods has hit the over on his prop bets for receiving yards in half of his games.
- In half of games, Woods has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 67.7 yards.
- Woods is averaging 57.1 yards per game in his last seven outings against the 49ers, 7.4 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (64.5).
- Woods has gone over Sunday's prop bet receiving yards total of 64.5 yards three times in seven total games against the 49ers.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Woods' per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.5 -- equals his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game.
- In 50% of his games this year (five out of 10), Woods has reeled in more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Woods has collected 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, which equals his season average.
- 66.7% of the time this year (two out of three outings), Woods has hit the over on his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Woods has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in half of his games.
- Woods' 0.3 receiving touchdowns per game over his seven career matchups against the 49ers are 0.2 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Woods has beat Sunday's prop bet receiving touchdowns over/under of 0.5 touchdowns two times in seven career games against the 49ers.
Powered By Data Skrive