Robert Woods and the Los Angeles Rams visit the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Monday at Raymond James Stadium. Here's a breakdown of Woods' prop bets for receiving in that matchup. You can watch Woods and the Rams face off against the Buccaneers on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
Robert Woods Receiving Prop Bets (11/23/2020)
Robert Woods Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Woods is averaging 52.0 receiving yards per game, 6.5 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Monday's game (58.5).
- In 44.4% of his games this season (four of nine), Woods has totaled more than 58.5 receiving yards.
- Woods' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 68.8 per game. He averages 16.8 less per game than that average.
- Woods has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just four of his nine games (44.4%).
- In just four of his nine games (44.4%), Woods has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 68.8 yards.
- Woods' 92 receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Buccaneers are 33.5 more yards than his over/under in Monday's game.
- Woods has outperformed Monday's prop bet receiving yards over/under of 58.5 yards one time in two total games against the Buccaneers.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Woods' per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.4 -- is 0.1 fewer touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Monday's game (0.5).
- In 44.4% of his games this season (four of nine), Woods has snagged more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Woods has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He usually has gone under that value as he has pulled down 0.4 touchdowns per game, 0.1 less than his average prop.
- In half of outings, Woods has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In just four of his nine games (44.4%), Woods has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Woods' zero receiving touchdowns per game over his two career matchups against the Buccaneers are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Monday's game.
- Woods has failed to beat this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in two lifetime games against the Buccaneers.
Powered By Data Skrive