Robert Woods and the Los Angeles Rams meet the Seattle Seahawks on Saturday in the NFC Wild Card Round at Lumen Field. Here are some betting insights and tips for Woods' receiving props. Watch how Woods' performance plays out when the Rams take on the Seahawks on FOX at 4:40 PM ET.
Robert Woods Receiving Prop Bets (1/9/2021)
Robert Woods Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Woods is averaging 58.4 receiving yards per game, 2.1 less than the over/under of 60.5 set for Saturday's outing.
- In seven of 16 games this year (43.8%), Woods has collected more than 60.5 receiving yards.
- Woods' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 67.1 per game. He is averaging 8.7 fewer per game than that average.
- In just seven of his 16 games (43.8%), Woods has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just seven of his 16 games (43.8%), Woods has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 67.1 yards.
- Woods is averaging 75.7 yards per game in his last nine outings against the Seahawks, 15.2 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Saturday's game (60.5).
- Oddsmakers have set Woods' receiving yards prop bet over/under for this week at 60.5 yards, a figure he has beat five times in nine career games opposite the Seahawks.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Woods has averaged 0.4 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.1 fewer than his prop bet in Saturday's game (0.5).
- In 37.5% of his games this year (six out of 16), Woods has reeled in more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Woods has reeled in 0.1 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.4 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In just three of his seven games (42.9%), Woods has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Woods has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in only 37.5% of his games (six of 16 chances).
- Woods' 0.2 receiving touchdowns per game over his nine career matchups against the Seahawks are 0.3 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- Woods has beat Saturday's projected receiving touchdowns over/under of 0.5 touchdowns two times in nine total games against the Seahawks.
Powered By Data Skrive