Robert Tonyan's Green Bay Packers visit the San Francisco 49ers on Thursday at Levi's Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Tonyan's receiving prop bets. You can watch Tonyan and the Packers face off against the 49ers on FOX/NFL at 8:20 PM ET.
Robert Tonyan Receiving Prop Bets (11/5/2020)
Robert Tonyan Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Tonyan's 38.3 receiving yards per game average is 0.8 more than his prop bet over/under in Thursday's contest (37.5).
- In two out of six games this season (33.3%), Tonyan has collected more than 37.5 receiving yards.
- Tonyan has put up 6.5 more receiving yards per game (38.3) than the average over/under he's had set, 31.8.
- Tonyan has gone over on his prop bets for receiving yards in half of his games.
- In half of his matchups, Tonyan has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 31.8.
- Tonyan is averaging four yards per game in his last two outings against the 49ers, 33.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Thursday's game (37.5).
- In two career games against the 49ers, Tonyan has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet over/under of 37.5 receiving yards.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Tonyan's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.8 -- is 0.3 more touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Thursday's game (0.5).
- Tonyan has not scored more than 0.5 receiving TDs in a game through six outings this season.
- The average prop bet over/under Tonyan has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He usually has gone over that value as he has grabbed 0.8 touchdowns per game, 0.3 more than his average prop.
- In only 0% of his games (zero out of two), Tonyan has hit the over on his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Tonyan has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in half of his games.
- In his two career matchups against the 49ers, Tonyan averages zero receiving touchdowns per game, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- Tonyan has failed to outperform this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in two total games against the 49ers.
Powered By Data Skrive