On Sunday, Robert Tonyan and the Green Bay Packers host the Minnesota Vikings at Lambeau Field. Here's some insights and tips into Tonyan's receiving prop bets. You can watch Tonyan and the Packers square off with the Vikings on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Robert Tonyan Receiving Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
Robert Tonyan Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Tonyan is averaging 38.3 receiving yards per game, 0.2 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (38.5).
- Tonyan has not picked up more than 38.5 receiving yards in a game through six outings this season.
- Tonyan's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 31.8 per game. He has collected 6.5 more per game than that average.
- Tonyan has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
- In half of his games, Tonyan has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 31.8 yards.
- Tonyan is averaging zero yards per game in his last five outings against the Vikings, 38.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (38.5).
- Bookmakers have set Tonyan's receiving yards prop bet total for this game at 38.5 yards, a number he has never surpassed in five lifetime games against the Vikings.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Tonyan has grabbed 0.8 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.3 more than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- Tonyan has not scored more than 0.5 receiving TDs in a game through six outings this year.
- Tonyan has grabbed 0.3 more receiving touchdowns (0.8 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In only zero of his two games (0%), Tonyan has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In half of his games, Tonyan has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Over his five career matchups against the Vikings, Tonyan averages zero receiving touchdowns per game, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In five career games against the Vikings, Tonyan has failed to exceed this week's prop bet total of 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive