Robert Tonyan and the Green Bay Packers travel to play the Houston Texans on Sunday at NRG Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Tonyan's receiving prop bets in the matchup against the Houston Texans. You can watch Tonyan and the Packers take on the Texans on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Robert Tonyan Receiving Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Robert Tonyan Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Tonyan is averaging 39.6 receiving yards per game, 5.1 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (34.5).
- In two of five games this season (40%), Tonyan has collected more than 34.5 receiving yards.
- Tonyan's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 29.8 per game. He has put up 9.8 more per game than that average.
- Tonyan has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in two of his three games (66.7%).
- In only two of his five games (40%), Tonyan has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 29.8 yards.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Tonyan's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 1.0 -- is 0.5 more touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Tonyan has not scored more than 0.5 receiving TDs in a game through five outings this year.
- Tonyan has grabbed 0.5 more receiving touchdowns (1.0 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In his only game this season, Tonyan fell short of his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In three of his five games (60%), Tonyan has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
Powered By Data Skrive