Robert Tonyan's Green Bay Packers visit the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Sunday at Raymond James Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Tonyan's receiving prop bets. You can watch Tonyan's performance play out for the Packers against the Buccaneers on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Robert Tonyan Receiving Prop Bets (10/18/2020)
Robert Tonyan Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Tonyan is averaging 43.3 receiving yards per game, 4.8 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (38.5).
- Tonyan has yet to put up more than 38.5 receiving yards in a game through four outings this year.
- Tonyan's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 25.5 per game. He has put up 17.8 more per game than that average.
- Tonyan has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Tonyan has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (25.5 yards).
Powered By Data Skrive