Robert Tonyan and the Green Bay Packers visit the Chicago Bears on Sunday at Soldier Field. Here's some insights and tips around Tonyan's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Tonyan and the Packers square off with the Bears on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Robert Tonyan Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Robert Tonyan Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Tonyan is averaging 37.9 receiving yards per game, 0.6 less than the over/under of 38.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In six of 15 games this season (40%), Tonyan has totaled more than 38.5 receiving yards.
- Tonyan has totaled 1.9 more receiving yards per game (37.9) than the average over/under he's had set, 36.
- In just six of his 13 games (46.2%), Tonyan has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just 40% of his games (six out of 15 opportunities), Tonyan has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (36).
- Tonyan is averaging 20 yards per game in his last five outings against the Bears, 18.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (38.5).
- Sportsbooks have set Tonyan's receiving yards prop bet total for this contest at 38.5 yards, a figure he has outdone one time in five career games opposite the Bears.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Tonyan's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.7 -- is 0.2 more touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In eight of 15 games this season (53.3%), Tonyan has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Tonyan has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He usually has outperformed that number as he has caught 0.7 touchdowns per game, 0.2 more than his average prop.
- In just four of his nine games (44.4%), Tonyan has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In 53.3% of his games (eight of 15 opportunities), Tonyan has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5).
- Over his five career matchups against the Bears, Tonyan averages 0.2 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.3 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In five career games versus the Bears, Tonyan has outperformed this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet over/under of 0.5 touchdowns one time.
Powered By Data Skrive